Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

awakening (plot open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

awakening (plot open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cipher enters the place with his clothes slightly torn and breathing heavy as he drags a body behind him “Take care of this trash away from me.” He tells his men as the pick up the servilely beaten Arrancar and takes it to a cell (Why did I left that trash get the best of me?) he asks himself walking to his room down the hall from Yami’s  but he was at a meeting with the other low numbers. So he could sleep without any problem “Master Cipher Lord Aizen need to see you right away.” A servant tells him just before he fires a Cero at her (No rest for me I guess.) he thinks as he takes a shortcut to the throne room.

Cipher dusted himself off just before walking in the room only to walk in during a very heated discussion between Yami and Adinyairo “My Lord Aizen you wanted to see me for something?” he shouted  as he walked into the room more “Aa yes Cipher you have another mission but this time it wont be easy.” Without even a word he vanishes from the room. Cipher and his men make there way to the location of the “problem” to find two women talking so with out warning he tells his men to fire  at the.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Cipher moved out the way of the sound waves and sent out multi-color feathers at her and the traitor (What does she hope to gain from doing this.) he asks himself as he throws more feathers at them "Turn into Ice and shatter!!" he yells when just as he loses feeling him his whole body and falls to the ground (Whats going on I can't move my body? Is cause of my mask?) he thinks to himself just as he passes out again and changes back to normal. As vision goes dark he looks at the two once more "Am sorry Luppy..." he mutters blacking out.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 2:23 pm

alice walked away revarting to normal. the boy before her no longer a treat to her. her power alone eoutgh to crush him with out killing him. she fallow harribel and her farccaion back to the base camp. he was nothing but a weak little fly benoth her feet.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachwarofstories.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Cipher wakes up to see that the women have fled "Why...Why did they leave me alive i was sure they were going to kill me...wait no it's been hours!" he says as he slowly turns around to see Number 5 walking up right behind him "I can explain why am here Num-" right as he was about to explain number 5 punches him in the face sending flying. Number 5 picks him up by hair and looks at him when he notices his doesn't have a make anymore. "You're pathetic you lost your mask now I should let Aizen deal with you but where's the fun in that." he tells him as he throws him into a boulder. Cipher starts to shiver in fear as he coughs up blood "I can still be of use to Lord Aizen just let me live to..." Number 5 slashes him across the back "Am begging you, sir let me live I have to get my revenge on that traitor and her lap dog." he says crying for his life.

Number 5 took pity on Cipher mostly cause he was to much like his dad and brought him back to the place were Aizen emedily sent him to go spy on the traitor's before he could get patched up.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Riku was drinking tea in his room as he began to hear some commotion going on outside. With attentive listening it became apparent that Alice and Haribell had returned. He began to pray that they wouldn't ask for another meeting again. He thought about just skipping it if they did, but the ensuing manhunt that came around was just as annoying as the meeting itself. He really needed someone he could put this type of work onto. 'As soon as another Visored gets their second release, they can do this crap. Maybe I should train them harder? Blegh, that means work then. Why is my life so hard.' He continued to think about possibly escaping for the day as he wallowed in his pity party. He thought about making his escape to outside, the ony problem with that though was their was a sun outside. It wasn't always bad, but he really did just prefer to do nothing under the sun. It was so perfect for that. Like it was made to just be sat under. 'Meh, I'll just stay here and let be what will be.'
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:03 am

"WHAT RIKU MEETING NOW!" Alice yelled in rarged. As she was hit wit pain though her head as a mask started forming on her face. she fell to her knees in front of riku. she passed out all the while her mask fully formed on her face. she could no longer control the power growing inside her.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:17 am

'Oh great, she wants a meeting and she's raging, guess I'll be showing the visored why it's important to work hard and release their power.' Alice was certainly a beast to deal with, especially when succumbing to her hallow. As Alice began to fall to the floor and a mask began to appear on her face, Riku got up and acted as well. "Harribel, Come calm down Alice. She's going berserk." Fighting her would be a royal pain and he didn't want her to get hurt, he wasn't in the mood to get hurt himself either though. "Let them hear your whisper's echo." He released his shikai and filled his lantern with an orange wisp. He also released his first resurreccion. Alice was extremely fast, but in this mode he would be able to outmaneuver her, especially since she was going into berserker mode. With a flash he was in the window and with another flash he was on the rooftop, ready to dash away in one of several directions.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:26 am

"must kill must eat must feed." was all that scream queen said as she fired cero after cero at ruki. she moved as fast as a arrnacar and amf a soul reaper. her aim was to kill and to feed. she anded food. and she didnt care who that was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 am

Cipher found their base and did what he could to stay hidden untile he saw Halilbell and her girls in their room (Were is that girl from before? ) he wondered as he looked at them from afar. His blood dripped from his back as he drew his sword and charged at Harlbell and attacked her with all his power "Die number 3!" he shouts getting close enough to throw his sword at her and fall to his knees taking deep breaths. Sun Sun see's that rushes over to him and checks his back to see how deep the wound is "Get away from me traitor!" he tells here as he pushes here back. Ciphers vision starts to become blurry as he looks around the room "All the traitors in one place great." he says stumbling to his feet.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 am

food must eat scream queenn said as she begin to pund the intoruer into the base floor makng him pass out before she to passed out her mask falling away. leaving alice drained of power and alseep in side her inner world she was confused at what she saw there was soundweaver and there was also a gray verson of herself with chains and her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
rechonq
Admin
rechonq

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:11 am

Seeing that Alice decided to take off in another direction, Riku ridded himself of the nuisance and returned to his room. He recalled his shikai and resurreccion in the process. 'I wonder if I should get some time off tonight for that mess. Nah, I won't want to anyways by then. Oh nice, my tea's still warm.' With that Riku returned to his pillow and lazily continued to enjoy his tea. The outside events were of little concern to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awakening (plot open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next