Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

awakening (plot open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

awakening (plot open) Empty
PostSubject: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Cipher enters the place with his clothes slightly torn and breathing heavy as he drags a body behind him “Take care of this trash away from me.” He tells his men as the pick up the servilely beaten Arrancar and takes it to a cell (Why did I left that trash get the best of me?) he asks himself walking to his room down the hall from Yami’s  but he was at a meeting with the other low numbers. So he could sleep without any problem “Master Cipher Lord Aizen need to see you right away.” A servant tells him just before he fires a Cero at her (No rest for me I guess.) he thinks as he takes a shortcut to the throne room.

Cipher dusted himself off just before walking in the room only to walk in during a very heated discussion between Yami and Adinyairo “My Lord Aizen you wanted to see me for something?” he shouted  as he walked into the room more “Aa yes Cipher you have another mission but this time it wont be easy.” Without even a word he vanishes from the room. Cipher and his men make there way to the location of the “problem” to find two women talking so with out warning he tells his men to fire  at the.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 12:06 am

Alice without thinking hollowifed and took care of thee two arrancars by literary eating them whole. she charged at the one infront ripping of his mask before letting out a roar. she was out of control and wasnt gonna stop till everything that stood in her way was destoried she was nothing ut a mindless beast.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachwarofstories.rpg-board.net
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 12:19 am

Cipher watched as one of the women changed into a beast and killed two of his men (What the Hell is that thing.) before he could even draw his sword the Women had ripped off his mask leaving him on the ground rolling in pain "AAAAAAAAA!" he screamed in pain holding his face. He stood up holding his face with one hand and charged the other with a Soru "Die you Baster!" he exclaimed as he fired at the girl with all his power. Cipher fell back down to the ground passes out from the shock of his masking being ripped offed (Am sorry father I failed you.) he said in his head before fully losing conciseness.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 am

alice fired off a ciunter shot  before being calmed by hailibell and returned to her human form  esxpact she was wearing a mask of a hallow before collapsing and having her mask break. she hit the ground with eough force to shake it just for her power alone.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

Cipher started to regain consensus when he saw what looked like Hailibell go near the girl "Nu...mber 3 w-what are you doing?" he asked slowly standing back up. He draws his sword and charges at Her gotten ready to kill that girl that ripped his mask off (If I have deal with the shame of losing my mask she must die!) he told himself as he charged another Sour and fired at Hailibell to move her out the way.

All Cipher could think about was killing the girl and how he let his father down and will never be able to return to the Places and face Lord Aizen (I don't want to die! I can't Die here!) he tell himself getting ready to stab the girl in the chest.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:47 am

Let the world here you rock and feel your sound soundweaver no harikai banakai!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Cipher Jumps back as the girl releases a large amount of resitui "What is this power!?" he asks as a sand blows everywhere with a figure standing in the middle of it "Number 3 Halilbell don't just stand there kill here." he orders her as he fires Grand Ray Scro at the both of them (I'll just have to kill them both if she won't help me.) he tells himself as he lunges at the girl in hopes of stopping her. (When am done with them I'll need to take a mask.) he thinks as he plunges his sword into the girl at less he think.
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 pm

"let the song of death rain form everywhere at once let the world go mute and be bathed in death Song of death!" as she said those words she streamed sound weaver and it created a melody that was filed with spiritual presser. she aimed the attack right at the boy before her all the while standing infront of harribel peracting her. she moved her fingers along the strings carefullily. She also played with a grase and training of a royal lady her power was controlled willand she could use it without fail.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Cipher is blown back as he is hit with the soundwave and smashes into a rock (Why would Lord Aizen send me to deal with if he knew...no he would never send me to my death am his most trusted.) he tells himself as he picks himself up "Fin then I'll have use that form" he mutters as he raises his sword into the air and stabs the sand Turn them Ugly pavo real de hielo A burst of bluish mist surrounds him "Time to Die you traitor!"
Back to top Go down
alicesurkato
Admin
alicesurkato

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 1:40 pm

she ounce again streamed the same song over and over again. letting out sound wave after sound weaver. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" with that yell her power boosted to half. she moved closer and closer and closer to her terget rage in her eyes. RUN OR I WILL KILL YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awakening (plot open)   awakening (plot open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awakening (plot open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next