Bleachwarofstories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachwarofstories

bleachwarofstores is AU/CNNON bleach rp forum we are brand new

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» awakening (plot open)
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm by alicesurkato

» we will be back soon
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am by alicesurkato

» The site is Abit dead
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am by alicesurkato

» Three Weeks
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am by Phoenix Cipher

» Caseus Drane [WIP]
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am by Caseus Drane

» Caius Osore (WIP)
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:59 am by alicesurkato

» Hello Mortals
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm by alicesurkato

» Tiger Dragon Pince
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm by Shojo Haku

» Shojo Haku (Almost Done)
Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:26 pm by Shojo Haku

Top posting users this week
No user

Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khornate Bellator

Khornate Bellator

Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)   Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Through the endless sands and the moonlight that stained the sky in darkness, through the emptiness that seemed almost abysmal. In the depths of Hueco Mundo stood an Arrancar known as Khornate Bellator but is often referred to as a monster and an abomination.

While waiting for Phoenix Cipher to arrive in the confines of a training destination given to him by an odd women, Khornate stood still Awaiting for his task to proceed. His task was simple, train a stranger til he is fit enough to take on an Espada. Khornate wasn't as thrilled to do this as he could be breaking people in half and draining them of life. However he was promised a pretty high payment if he did his job correctly. The silence of the training space he had bare witness to would send chills down the spines of most, yet Khornate in a sense could be enjoying himself in the confines of this space, if it weren't for all the screams and voices talking to him in the back of his head. He honestly wanted this task to end, he hated speaking to others yet alone interacting with them. Either way he could be considered eager for being curious about what he was promised.

Khornate would continue to stand still, until his task would arrive. He couldn't remember the Name of this stranger for one, yet alone not having any info on who it was. He grunted at having to wait and said aloud to himself "Who I wonder, who would be so Cruel? As to force a mirror onto a man with no face."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)   Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Cipher wasn't all too happy that he need someone to train him so as he headed over to the training site he couldn't help but think about who is instructor would be (It better not be Alice I can't stand her!) he thought to himself as he continued to walk until a red figure could be seen in the distance "I need to get stronger than both of them no matter what the cost." he said to himself aloud as he looked up to see the red figure and held his chest when he saw the man in red. He knew that if he was going to train enough to take down number 5 but he didn't think he would have to train with someone so close to his level.

As he walked up to the man he had to play it off as he was thrilled to see him or something along through's lines "Hey are you my trainer or just a big waste of space or something." he said with a small smirk on his face just waiting for him to make the first move. Cipher was running all the possible attacks he could do if this guy attacked first which is what he was really hoping for at this point. He slowly moved his hand to his sword just in case anything happened before he could think to move.
Back to top Go down
Khornate Bellator

Khornate Bellator

PostSubject: Re: Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)   Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Khornate looked down towards the stranger, a dark aura of Rage and Dread seemed to drench itself over Khornate like blood. The stranger had just referred to him as his 'Trainer' and had obviously tried to mock him. Khornate however didn't understand the stranger's words, to him it seemed like complete non-sense. He heard it the same way he hears everyone's voice, complete non-sense. The strangers words seemed to mirror a phrase he had heard somewhere before yet khornate couldn't think of where, but did it matter to him?, not in the slightest. The voices in his head were telling him to claim blood, screaming it through his head over and over again. Khornate was no fool however, he knew he had to complete a task, he could not allow himself to be claimed by blood-lust.

He had noticed the stranger was on edge, after all, meeting someone you do not know cannot be the best thing to happen to you, Especially within Hueco Mundo. The dreary Aura of Hueco Mundo was already dark enough, without having to worry about someone you do not know. Khornate Didn't reply to the stranger in words, but after having noticed the stranger attempt to analyse him, Khornate wondered if the stranger was ready for someone who acted on Instinct.

Khornate didn't want to waste anymore time with thoughts, for his head would soon claim him in the voices of the Damned. Instead after noticing the stranger's defensive like stance and preparation for attack, Khornate would oblige willingly. Two axe's, one in either hand, what could he possibly do. Khornate leapt forward towards his trainee, raising his right arm up into the air. From the movements he took most would probably consider he was gonna slam his axe straight down. Instead however Khornate spun his body in a right motion. This would give him momentum for a heavy swing against the right side of his trainee's face. The movement Khornate had done was fast, especially for someone of his size and weight.

Khornate was meant to train the Stranger and in return he would gain a reward, to only he and his payer would know. He hated doing things that revolved himself in helping others, he would prefer eat the stranger than ever help him. Yet the payment he was promised was very valuable to him, Something he couldn't possibly give up on. He was prepared to become stronger no matter the cost, for he had no more to give other than his own life.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Cipher
Admin
Phoenix Cipher

PostSubject: Re: Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)   Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 12:10 am

Cipher blocked the Red man's move with his sword and ended up sinking the sand just a bit (Whars with this guy? Does he want me to kill him or something?) he asked himself, As he slowly lowered the temp of the man's Ax's "Well seeing how we have started am Cipher." he said charging a ceruo in his mouth "Don't take thins the wrong way but your really hot." he said starting to sweat a little (Even though I can control Ice his heat is just too much I need to make some room)  he thought as he jumped back a few feet "Okay then let's try THIS!" he shouted mixing his Ice feather and Ceruo o make it combust on contact and then launching it at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)   Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (Poenix Cipher,Khornate Bellator)
Page 1 of 1